We’ve ran ticket giveaways on the site, but traditionally we run them for our US readers. Well, we know we have a lot of readers from other countries, so it’s about time we run something for all of you. Knowing that Outlook is only a month away, we decided that we wanted to hook up a pair of passes with a camping pass.
The line up? Oh it’s on point. This festival is definitely for the hip hop fan, as well as our EDM minded fans with artists like the following: MOS DEF / TALIB KWELI / JAY ELECTRONICA / CAPLETON ALBOROSIE & SHENGEN CLAN (Live) / THE PHARCYDE (Live) / ANDY C / MALA IN CUBA (Live) / DAVID RODIGAN /JOEY BADA$$ / PHAROAHE MONCH.
How to enter the contest
1) “Like” us (The Music Ninja) on facebook here:
2) “Like” the Outlook Festival on facebook:
3) Comment below this post with the names of three (3) of your favorite artists from the 2013 lineup.
- Winner will receive 2 “General Admission Passes and a Camping Pass” (Transportation NOT included)
- Winners will be announced July 12th at 5pm Eastern Time. We will make contact through the Facebook message you entered on. (So pay attention!)
- NO transportation, food, drink, or any other expense will be covered by The Music Ninja or Outlook Festival
5am In Brooklyn
The Light Is Not Afraid Of The Dark (Prod. by Kanye West)
RL Grime (DL in Description)
My Home (Coki