The Big Easy. The Crescent City. Nawlins. New Oar-leans. Whatever you call it, you know that it stands upon a few strongly-planted pillars–good food, good music, and good times. We’ve had some epic moments down in New Orleans, which is why we’re beyond stoked to be heading to BUKU Music + Art project. As if one of the best party cities in the world wasn’t enough, this epic 2-day festival just added some rather unnecessary icing onto that Creole cake.
Our excitement is obvious, but we’re not here to talk about that. No, no. We’re here to get you excited. How do we plan to do that? Well, it’s pretty simple. We’re offering up two, two-day VIP 2-Day Passes tickets to one of our can’t miss festivals this year, PLUS a chance to hang with one of our favorite performing artists at said festival. That’s right. One lucky winner will be taking a friend down to Louisiana with a couple of free ticket and some epic hang time with the one and only Ekali.
So, what do you have to do to enter? It’s pretty fricken’ easy. Just check out these instructions below:
1) “Like” us (The Music Ninja) on facebook here:
2) “Like” the BUKU on facebook:
3) “Like” the Ekali on facebook:
4) Comment below this post with why you deserve to win. Maybe you just went through an epic break up? Maybe you hold the record for most shrimp eaten in a single sitting? Fill us in! We want to know.
– Winner will receive 2 VIP 2-Day Passes
– TRAVEL & ACCOMMODATIONS ARE NOT INCLUDED.
– You have to be 18+ to enter.
– Winner will be chosen on March 3rd at 12:00 EST and notified via Facebook
– You must come correct with some wicked dance moves all weekend long.